HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
- Pack your garment in its original packaging.
- Email us at email@example.com with your reason for returning the item and advise if you would like to exchange it. Include details of the new size or style.
- We will then email you the different options for how you can send the tee back to us.
Please note that we are unable to issue refunds for shipping costs.
Please try on all garments with care as if you decide that you want to return something, a refund can only be offered if the items that are being returned have not been washed and, are completely clean, with no signs of being worn.
We have a 14 days to return policy or to exchange the same item for a different style or size.
We’ll give you a full refund (or difference, if any, in the case of exchanges) and all we ask is that items are returned clean and unworn.
Once your return has been received, you will receive a full refund within 14 days. Please note that returns can take up to 21 working days to reach us. During festive time and public holidays, the return process may take a little longer.
After your return has been processed and approved by us, we will process your refund. Card refunds can take up to 10 working days depending on your bank’s processing time – please note that we are unable to influence this
Terms for shipment
- R100 shipping cost to local main centres (pre-orders and promotions excluded)
- Delivery Time: Your order should arrive within 1-5 working days.
- Once your parcel has been sent you will receive an email with the tracking number.
- We send parcels from Monday to Friday during business hours (excluding public holidays)..
We not liable for a lost parcel if you entered the incorrect shipping information. If however, you’ve already completed your purchase and you’ve realised that the shipping information is incorrect, please contact us immediately with your relevant purchase reference number and correct shipping information.
- International parcels are quoted per destination.
- Delivery Time: Your order should arrive between 7-21 working days depending upon destination, courier company and customs.
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your shipping address so we can provide you with shipping cost
- Online track and trace is provided.
- Taxes and Duty: The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside South Africa may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient however we will try to allow gate the parcel as a gift.